Suresh Gyan Vihar university is located in Jaipur, Rajasthan. It was established in 1938. It has created a 20 points vision, strategy, and plan for a digital transformation. These vision points are broadly split across five areas Enable Continuous learning Modernise curriculum, content and pedagogy. Establish Industry Relevance to education, foster Innovation in the system and nurture academic Partnerships.
It was the first state private university of Rajasthan to receive NAAC ‘A’ accreditation. That accelerated the pace with which the university visions itself to be. It added a new wave of determination and ambition. It has over 290 faculties and 4000 students. As a result of the continuous efforts in ensuring quality and ethics in the delivery, the institute is not only regarded as one of the top University of Rajasthan but one of the best in the country. Established in Jaipur, it is also one of the only few research-driven Universities in Rajasthan.
This university has been focusing towards establishing a world class infrastructure for new age technology, incessant research activities and incubating original ideas. The major differentiation that the university is trying to foster from other universities of the state is blooming integrity, diligence and true ambitions. The overall experience it gathers and offers to its students through its innovative and experiential learning methods will prepare the scholars to excel in their respective fields.
Facts about the University
- The only institution to have industry-oriented courses designed with the support of the industry.
- Suresh Gyan Vihar University has adopted a village named Kacholia as a part of our Rural awareness initiative. Students and teachers are determined to find solutions to the problems of rural India.
- Amazon powered Centre for Cloud Infrastructure.
- 9 centres of excellence focused on research in topics ranging from Climate Change to advanced agriculture.
- Suresh Gyan Vihar University has 2 incubation Centres funded by the Govt. of Rajasthan.
Courses offered by the University :
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Computer Application
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Master of Arts
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Computer Application
- Master of Commerce